Monday, August 1, 2011

Getting it done. Gently. Week 1

Today is it. Getting started.

Tonight I will post my measurements, and some completely embarrassing before pictures. Because my blog readers deserve a laugh :p

Before I rush off to work (and yes, it is 6:30am), I thought I'd leave you with my food plan for today, just so you can have a little peek at the torture healthy eating I will be putting myself through for the next 10 weeks.

Breakfast: 1-2 slices of grain and seed bread with natural peanut butter
Morning tea: 1/2 punnet of strawberries (which is like, 4 strawberries ya know).
lunch 100gm chicken and salad on wrap
Arvo tea: yogurt (deviating from the plan slightly here which is no dairy, but need to use up the yogurt
Dinner: 200gm steak with salad

Its not so bad really. It's just a lot less than I have been eating the last couple of weeks!

This afternoon it's off to the local pool for some walking laps. Surprisingly I'm not allowed to swim yet as my back can't handle the slight arching necessary to swim. Go figure. I'm allowed to backstroke but seriously, who backstrokes? I just run into things (walls, people, aqua aerobics classes...)

How's your Monday shaping up?

No comments:

Post a Comment