Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

This Week's Menu at the Lord Household

Monday; Burritos with chicken

Tuesday; Pasta bolognaise and vegies

Wednesday; Out for Bible Study

Thursday; Honey and Garlic chicken thighs with rice and vegies

Friday; BBQ Steak and Sweet Potato Chips

My husband is mostly home alone this week as I am flitting out to church music rehearsals and work parent meetings, so everything has been prepared and instructions left for assembling each meal, which I can reheat when I get home. We have also been very diligent preparing our own lunches for work this week in an effort to save money on take out and be a little more healthy.

I keep a shoping list and menu plan in my household notebook to remind me of how the week will fall together and have a Command Centre on the fridge to help my husband keep track of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment