Friday, March 6, 2009

Contemplation

Its the end of another long week at work and home and I am left once again wondering what I really want to do with my life. God has been so generous in His provision, I am amazed by a loving husband, beautiful home, wonderful family and friends and a job that allows me to express both my creativity and organisation.

But I have been challenged recently about my life purpose. About whether to change jobs to take on the new offer God has placed before me (I have accepted a transfer to another child care centre in the same organisation which will allow me to explore my passion for family grouped child care), about when to try to start a family, when to seek a new church, what to be involved with in our current church.

I have many things to think about, and was reminded of this verse from Proverbs 19:21 " Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the LORD's purpose that prevails."

I am unclear about how much of my life's purpose I am to be responsible for.

No comments:

Post a Comment