Monday, September 6, 2010

Time for Action!



Well, Spring is here and its time for me to get serious about looking after myself. 

I've spent a year and a half being quite lazy and eating whatever I want, to my own detriment. And now its time for ACTION!!  

I have a plan for the next 12 weeks and beyond.  And I thought as a way to stay accountable to myself, I would post about it each week. I am calling it THE ACTION PLAN

In my Action Plan, I will be joining a local fitness transformation boot camp to loose 15kg.  I have also decided to withdraw from sugar completely (even though my one week challenge was a bit of a disaster!). So Fridays will become Fitness Friday and Saturdays will become Sugar-Free Saturday on my blog. Posting my progress will be a way of keeping myself on track - but feel free to encourage me if you like!!  he he he... Even better, you might want to join me for a 12 week ACTION PLAN of your own. 

It might be:

  • Giving up a habit like eating chocolate or drinking Coke everyday
  • Going for a walk or run 3 times a week
  • Establishing a quiet time each day...
The list is endless and feel free to be as creative as you like!!  Leave a comment below to let us know what you are committing to for 12 weeks so we can cheer each other on! 

This week's blog plan: 
Monday: Getting started on an ACTION PLAN
Tuesday: Thanksgiving Tuesday
Wednesday: Tools of the Trade: Resources to help you with an ACTION PLAN of your own
Thursday: See my BEFORE PHOTOS!!
Friday: Fitness Friday - an update on my fitness progress
Saturday: Sugar-Free Saturday - an update on my withdrawal from fructose

So - what will your ACTION PLAN be?

 


1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm glad you posted again :)

    What a good challenge. I need to start eating well too. I will take you up on the challenge, and try to go for a long walk with Alex at least once a week (more likely to be successful if I start small eh?).

    Good luck with this.

    ReplyDelete